Sunday, November 10, 2013

September 23, 2013

Hola Padres,

How is everything going back home? Things are still good down here we got our travel plans our plane leaves next Tuesday morning at 11:30, so a pretty late flight which is good! I was wondering if you could send me one of those pay as you go phones then when I am done with it I can just break it and throw it away, I hear that is the best way to do it, then you don't have to wait for a phone to open up and you can talk longer, and you don't have to stand right next to five other people as you are talking. If you would would you watch my card this week I am going to have to buy a couple things like socks and a couple more pairs of garments and stuff like hat, found I didn't quite bring enough. This week was a real good one. Just smooth sailin, seems like the week was long but that yesterday was last Tuesday, weird how time seems to work here, ha. I am pretty sure this week is going to fly by! I am so excited to get out of there, even though I won't know what will be going on, or what anyone is talking about. The language is still just getting better everyday so that is really good. Is everyone doing good back home? Sounds like you are all ready for the Muzz hunt, heading up Tuesday? I love you.
Love,
Elder Zundel


Elder Zundel with Elder Hill at MTC

No comments:

Post a Comment