Sunday, November 3, 2013

August 22, 2013



MTC Aug. 21, 2013
The first day has been great! The feeling is awesome here. Everyone is so excited to serve. My companion is Elder Johnson from Star Valley, Wyoming. He is a good kid. I should get along with him well. My roommates are both good guys too, not weird or anything. I got my stuff to my room got some books and went straight to Spanish class, no time to waste, right! Then we had a big devotional thing. It was so cool everyone was talking, probably 500 kids and it was really loud, then the music leader stood up and started us and everyone started singing. The spirit was so strong. So everything is going great! 
I love you!
Elder Zundel 
         
Elder Johnson (companion)
The other cool roommates



   MTC pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment