Sunday, November 3, 2013

August 23, 2013

    Well day 3 is over and in the last two days we have spent 15 1/2 hours in the same classroom and another 2 hours in the other classrooms.  Eat 3 big meals a day, I can see how Casey and Jason got fat. But me, No I will not!
    I have learned more spanish in these 3 days than I have taken 3 years in school.  Amazing how much God can help us.  When I pray I say por favor bendice me con don de langas. (Please bless me with the gift of tongues).  And it is working.  They speak very little English in Class.  We taught our first lesson to Eric who does not speak a lick of English.  Yeah as you can imagine it was a rough first lesson.  It is hard to keep track of the day and time because the days are so long.  Not bad, just long.
    Jay keep your bald head out of my room, and keep Jason out of these too! All is well here! I love you!
   Love Elder Zundel
P.S. Thanks for the letters! They are nice to get.


long days of class

No comments:

Post a Comment