Thursday, April 2, 2015

March 30, 2015
The guy we help

The District




It is really good to hear that all of the family is doing good! I like to hear the activities that you guys do.
Well today was transfers, time is going by really really fast! My comp left the Area and I got a new guy fresh from the MTC he is from Ecuador Elder Escobar. I don't know a whole lot about him right now but we should get a long well!
New comp!
Well this last week was just a normal week with a lot of contacting people and a lot of people saying no, but this week will be a lot different in the no part I am sure of that! This is going to be a short one, because we still have to do all of our stuff for Pday and we have not done any of it... I am going to work on the College stuff to get all of that figured out and hopefully faxed today.
Yes my camera takes videos.
I love you,
Love,
ELder Zundel


I love you mom, I didn't have a lot of time to write this week sorry my email was really weak, but I will be sure to have a lot to write about next week so just wait another week, haha! I can't wait for conference we are going to have  a big activity this Friday a devotional type of thing and I am going to talk and our mish pres is going to talk and then we are going to givce out free hot dogs to all of the people that come so I hope to have a good story about that.
Elder Covey

Tacos for pday


President Garcia Licona

Y como sabe que se va? Je je.
Le agradezco por la labor que ha hecho con el elder Covey, esta muy cambiado, y es para bien, usted es un excelente misionero y le agradezco por su entrega, como desearia que haya otros misioneros como usted, saludos!!!


and this is what Presidente wrote me also made me feel really good.



HOLA MI QUERIDO ELDER ZUNDEL 

ESPERO QUE SE ENCUENTRE MUY BIEN AQUI YO SIGO EXTRAÑANDOLE MUCHO Y CON LA ESPERANZA DE ALGUN DIA VOLVERLE A VER ESTAMOS MUY CONTENTOS EN LA IGLESIA OSVALDO Y MARIANA YA SE HAN BAUTIZADO Y SEGUIMOS TRABAJANDO DURO EN LA IGLESIA YA PRONTO IREMOS AL TEMPLO ,DANIELA Y OSVALDO YA FUERON A SAN DIEGO AL TEMPLO, Y QUE CREE??
DANIELA SALE ESTE MIERCOLES PARA UTAH!!! MUCHAS BENDICIONES HAN LLEGADO A NUESTRAS VIDAS GRACIAS A USTEDES QUE NOS AYUDARON PARA CONOCER EL EVANGELIO Y AHORA QUE ELDER MOLANO TAMBIEN SE HA IDO VALORO MUCHO TODO LO QUE USTEDES HICIERON POR NOSOTROS Y NUESTRA FAMILIA LES EXTRAÑO MUCHISISIMO! Y ESPERO PRONTO VOLVERLOS A VER

P.D NO ME OLVIDE RECUERDE QUE MAMA LILY SIEMPRE ESTARA AQUI PARA USTED LO QUIERO LE MANDO UN ABRAZO QUE UN DIA LE DARE PERSONALMENTE LO MUCHO MI AMADO HIJO 


CON TODO EL AMOR DEL MUNDO ...MAMA LILY 
This is what Lily Diaz wrote me have Casey translate it for you, but it made me feel really happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment