Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April 27, 2015

Hey mom! well I hope that you are looking good when I get home!! Work hard for these three months and get a pull up in!!!! (on an 8 week weight loss challenge)
Transfers are in 2 week but I will stay the same with my comp because I am training and that is for 2 transfers. I think that I will end my mission here in this area. 
Well mom I love you!
 love your baby boy 
  Work hard, keep the commandments, dont break the Diet!

Well today is a hot one!! Well a lot of sun more than hot I got a little burnt, Holister will not like that... Really that is pretty awesome that Jason and Taren ran a half marathon that is a longggg time to be running, I am pretty good at walking, sometimes it feels like we walk all day because all of our appointments fall... To me I think that reactivation is a lot of the time more difficult than baptism, but really brings the same amount of joy to us and to our Heavenly Father. 
I guess I will have to be looking for a couple of souvenirs, but I really don't know what to get??? 
Yeah I will be needing all of the facetime info and also for skype because I do not know if I will be able to use a apple device. 
Yeah if you could pick me out a cute girl that would be nice, and a car while you are at it I will tell you a model and make here soon. 
   Well today we had a zone activity! that was pretty cool, we played volleyball and ate some pizza it was a good time, there are not very many athletic missionaries in my zone...
Oh say can you see.......

That's my boy! (companion that he is training)
The work continues to go forward. it seams like we talk to every person in the street, we make an appointment to return and visit them and then they are not there... that is how our week went a lot of contacting and a lot of knocking on doors but not a lot of success out of it all. but we will continue to do the same and have faith that we will be able to find the people who are ready to recieve the gospel. 
 I love you paps, 
Love Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment