Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February 2, 2015
An old comp, Elder Alanis


Patriots take another one, dang tommy he knows how to throw it. I thought about the get together while my stomach was growling fasting during priesthood. Yeah a lot is going on, but it would still be going on if I was back home so might as well be where the Lord wants me to be. I got to know Sarah she is a nice lady. (on Sarah's mother passing away)
  I will get you the number of the parents of Elder Watts so you guys can get all of that worked out. That is awesome that you invited Ed, to bad that he did not accept, but hopefully things like that will start to soften his heart. 
  Well this week has gone a little bit better we were able to find some new people and a lot of them are really cool. On Saturday we were outside of these apartments teaching some people when a 18 year old girl comes out and says you guys look boring ha, in Ingles, so we talked to her for a little bit and she had a ton of great questions for us, so we put a return date for her and to meet her mom and sister and we went back Sunday night and the lesson was awesome! She had read a ton in the Book of Mormon and had a lot more questions for us, and all three accepted baptismal dates, and at the end she says I will go to your church on Sunday, without us saying anything about it, so that was really cool.
  Also this week that is coming we will have the baptism of Omar and Heidi so that will for sure be the highlight of the week, they are both sure about it now so that will be good! Poor ol Elder Hadley got robbed this week, haha, but nothing has happened to us so no worries.
cutting Omar's hair
 I love you paps, 
Love Elder Zundel

I have not yet gotten the package, she said that she did not go last week and that she is going to go today or tomorrow and then I would imagine that it will be there. Yeah that is crazy... I will be giving you a hug before you know it! 
Okay for housing I will get you the number of them and see whats up. I think they have kind of the hook ups because they live down there and everything, but who knows,  I think they were talking about living in Provo who knows I just said ok cause I dont know anything about down there.
  Well we made cinnomon rolls and they did not come out quite so good.... I don't think we gave it enough time to rise so the bread wasn't all that great, but oh well we had a good time doing it. 
That is awesome that three families are listening to the missionaries! and that is really cool about the young man bearing his testimony I think that is awesome!!
 I believe that I only have 2 weeks left here in this area and I am out. I will give you a whats up with dads letter. Ha, that is cool that you could talk with him. (Elder Dennison returning home)
  Well mother I love you so very much.
Love,
 Elder Zundel
breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment