Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 16, 2015

I am back in Tijuana! in a ward called Matemodos, in an area called Florido it has a lot of hills and yup looks like Tijuana. 
We usually do not recieve travel stuff until the last or almost the last transfer. Well hopefully all of the stuff with UVU works out but if not I guess God didn't want it to. We do not have American banking here so I am not sure how all of that will work about the card I guess I will have to wait and see. 
  Okay so the leadership work is all by asignments none of them are callings, we all have the same authourity and there are no keys other than president. the AP's work with pres and are over the zone leaders the zone leaders are over the district leaders and they usually have 2 or 3 districts in a zone, then the district leads or over the missionaries. you are given the responsability from pres and it comes at transfers.
 That is cool that they could take region that has not happened for a while. hopefully they make a good run at state! The hurnia is alright sometimes it is sore but nothing terrible it bulges just a little but has not seemed to get worse for a long time. I am pretty healthy and pretty dang tired! especially with transfers... but I will be back in the rythm quickly. Alright that is okay with the hunt what ever you think is best will be fine. There is lots of things to think about in the future but for now there is work to do!! I love you paps, 
Love,
 Elder Zundel
 I will let you know more aobut the ward next week.



Okay I will have my eyes out for the package. YEAH I got the package and I loved it! I love getting the little letters from everyone that was for sure my favorite part.
 I got transfered and I am with Elder Covey he is from Pocatello, Idaho he has a little less time than me in the mish a good kid as I can see we will see how the transfer goes. I am back in tijuana so that is pretty cool back to walking up and down hills all day! should be fun! I love you mom.
 Love,
 Elder Zundel



No comments:

Post a Comment