Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November 10, 2014


First things first paps, we will be seeing who will be schooling who when I walk through the front door. And sounds like you guys have a bunch of plans for these next couple of weeks! Tell you what I love hearing that all of my brothers and sisters are doing well, I have really been focusing on them in my prayers lately I hope as well that they continue to do well and have success. Yeah Grandps sent me an email about the bathroom and all that should be really good for them,  I really want to spend more time with them when I get home. Nope I haven't heard anything about the mormonm movie here. hopefully it will  have a good impact! 
  Okay so this week was a pretty good week we started out a little rough with a lot of flat tires and fallen appointments, but all of that made a change later. My favorite Elder in the mish came to live in the same house as me on Tuesday night and now we are living in the same house!! Elder Watts I have talked about him before. and it is really nice having a really good bud to be with! Then we found some good people to teach, some lady is pretty stoked to get baptized the 18 of December because it is her birthday! ha and we are going to baptize a young woman and a young man this week and their interview for the baptism went very well. The Elder that did the interview lasted like 10 minutes and comes out and says YUP! theyre ready! So that is really cool. They are ALan and His sister Alexandra. My camera is getting cleaned right now so I don't have pics to send home but next week I will get some to you no worries. 
All is well here we have 2 weeks left in the transfer and I would imagine that I will stay here for the next transfer, but who knows the Pres is pretty crazy about the transfers. 
I love you Dad I pray for you and mom every day I am so lucky to have you as parents, God loves me!
 Love,
Elder Zundel


Hey mom just thought I would tell you that I love you! 
  Sounds like an AWESOME Thanksgiving!! (2015) Will we be able to go boating?? I will let you know about the packages when I get them. Hey just a heads up I sent you a message about packages and after the new year you can't send any type of thing that you consume... check the email good and it has more info. 
I saw Elder Graff the other week when I went to Tijuana for a leader meeting he seems like he will be a really good elder just a little guy though.. Hey I am also thinking about going to UVU to school.. who knew?? Don't have a lot of time this week we moved houses and our new house is HUGEEEEEE and super nice. 
I love you very very much!! 
Love ELder Zundel

Letter from Mission:
QUERIDOS ELDERES Y HERMANAS ES MUY IMPORTANTE QUE LEAN DETENIDAMENTE ESTA INFORMACIÓN.
LAS SIGUENTES NORMAS ENTRARAN EN FUNCIÓN A PARTIR DE ENERO 2015!
LOS PAQUETES QUE SE RECIVEN EN EL P.O . BOX DE SAN DIEGO QUEDA CANCELADA PARA ENVIAR MEDICAMENTOS, VITAMINAS, DULCES, COMIDA DE CUALQUIER TIPO, O CUALQUIER OTRA COSA QUE SE INGIERA.
ADEMAS, SE HAN ESTABLECIDO LAS MEDIDAS DE CAJAS QUE PODEMOS ACEPTAR, LAS CUALES SON LAS SIGUIENTES: 14.5 CM X 28.5 CM X 22 CM QUE EQUIVALE A: 5.71 in X 11.22 in X 8.66 in.
EVITEN ENVIAR DEMASIADA CORRESPONDENCIA, LA CORRESPONDENCIA SOLO SE USARA PARA COSAS QUE REALMENTE SEAN IMPORTANTES!
SE LES AVISA CON TIEMPO PARA QUE LE HAGAN LLEGAR ESTA INFORMACIÓN A SUS PADRES.
RECUERDEN QUE A PARTIR DE ENERO YA NO RECIBIREMOS PAQUETES NI CAJAS QUE CONTENGAN DICHAS CARACTERISTICAS!


QUERIDOS ELDERES Y HERMANAS, SE LES PIDE DE LA MANERA MÁS ATENTA QUE HAGAN LLEGAR ESTE COMUNICADO A SUS FAMILIARES, PARA QUE QUEDEN ENTERADOS ESTE MISMO LUNES!

TRADUCCION:

Dear Elders and Sisters, it´s very important that you carefully read this information.
The following rules will take effect beginning in January of 2015!
The packages  that are received in the P.O. Box in San Diego are going to be canceled to send medications,
Vitamins, candy, food of any type or any other thing that is ingested.
Also, the size of packages that will be received will be for the following measurements:
14.5 cm X 28.5 cm X 22 cm which is the equivalent of about 5.71 in X 11.22 in X 8.66 in.
Avoid sending excessive letters and packages, they should only be sent for things that are
really important!
You´re being notified quickly so that you can inform your parents of the change of rules with regards to the postal service.
Remember that starting in January we will not receive packages that contain the previously mentioned  or exceed the accepted measurements!

Dear Elders and Sisters, you are asked to inform your parents and family immediately so they are made aware of the changes that are to take place.


ELDER DIAZ  Secretario Ejecutivo
MISION MEXICO TIJUANA
( (664) 363 5984                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment