Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September 29, 2014

Wow the time is cruisin' for a bruisin', actually the little card thing that says my dates for leaving and going home says that I will be home on the 4 th of August... Finishing strong is the goal hear, can't expect anything less. Wow that is a nice fist day of the hunt! JC, Wade and Corn went up on a hunt Wade drew out for the bull hunt and got a big bull! Hopefully the Bears can come out on top of this one. 
  Sounds like you are going to have to planch your missionaries a little bit this week so they can get back on buissiness. Sounds like they are on the same transfer mode as us we have transfers in 2 weeks also. Grandmas letter didn't get here, I don't know about shoes right now, because we are on a bike right now and we don't walk so they are not of a need as of now. I have a problem with not being able to go to the bathroom... who knew what it is that I have? I am trying to take care of it the best I can. I started running today,  I decided that I want to run a half marathon when I get back, and that is something I can train for here in the mission. 
    Well this week was a week full of work, we led the district in lessons, and we are working hard! Trying to find and put dates! So Saturday was a little rough in the morning. We leave the house at 9:45 to get to a lesson at 10 and they aren't there... we follow our plans and all of our appointments fall until 12:30 when my tire goes flat... so we go and repair that and by that time we had to go to the food. Just a really bad morning,  I think we only had one lesson until the food. But then after the food we had a normal day of teaching.  So where I am going with this comes next.  I was thinking really hard the other day in why the disobedient missionaries have success and a lot of the time a lot of success, isnt it supposed to be that the obedient missionaries should recieve all of the references and all of the blessings.  I began to think why, why I didn't get these blessing,  with people that want to hear the gospel and accept it with all they have. You could say that I didn't have a testimony of the obediencia, I had always been obedient because I love the Lord. But then Sunday we get to sacrement meeting, and after a less active sister came up and said that she wants that we teach her kids, who aren't members,  the gospel.  My comp told me she has 20 years being less active and that all of the missionaries have gone to her house to activate her,  but now she has come back.  Like Alma said we do not recieve the blessing, until after the trial of our faith.  I love the gospel I love my Savior. 
  Miss you paps Love ya too, and I dont stop praying for you.  
Love,
 Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment