Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 20, 2014


I bet you guys had a good ol' time in St George! haha you out smarted them, all they wanted to do was use the Ipad, who got outsmarted? 
JC drew out for a good area hopefuly he can get a nice buck, yeah it does sound like fun. My comp was telling me that where he lives for fun they go out with their bows and hunt for a deer and after they shoot it they have to track it down and the one who finds if wins. Pretty cool!  Wow KC not taking a loss in the post season pretty amazing!!! Good for Utah hopefully they keep it up and get a good bowl game. Yeah without Mitton it will be tough for the bears to do anything in the post season. Oh that is really neat about Uncle Roy, only if I could remember who he was.....? Wow that would be pretty crazy if they sent Dallin out there. Yeah I have heard a little bit about the Ebola but not all that much. that is some scary stuff. 
   My health is doing very well I feel a lot better, I got my comp to run a little with me so that is good too.
  Well to just be frank. This week I have been the happiest I have ever been in my life! I am just happy. We are working hard, and I feel good about what we are doing and what we have done, and I feel like God also is pleased with what we have done, and it makes me feel wonderful. I love the gospel, I love living it. I love seeing other people recieving joy from the gospel, and helping them recognize where it comes from. Really that is all I have to say, I am happy. I love you paps, I pray for you daily.
 Love,
 Elder Zundel

So I´ll just sit right here and drink another beer in Mexico.. oh how did Kenney get on my email? Everything is good mother, I feel really good no problems with the health as far as I can see. The IV and all that seemed to have done its job. 
  The ward is making a lot of changes, we are working hard to help with the cause. The attendance is going up every week so that is awesome!!! The family that we are teaching, is going very well. So the daughter has gone to the church about 4 times and she is loving it, but we have been having some troubles with the two sons, Alan(16) y Andi(19), . But this Saturday we went by to teach them the Gospel of Christ, and we talked about how it blesses our lives. At the end I really stressed the importance of attending the church and Alan promised to go on Sunday, and HE WENT. At the end of church he came up to me and says I sure am glad that you guys invited me here. He ate it up! Now we just have to work with Andi. We are hoping to have some more progress with Marisol, but she feels a little bit of pressure so we have to back off a little bit. Oh we are going to baptize two ladies this Thursday they are pretty awesome, really funny. I feel like I am in home when we go to there house they are jsut so loving! Their names are Alma y Magdalena I will get you a foto of them this next week. 
  Good to hear that you had a good time on the trip, yeah you better get a good house for the next year!!! And a pool so I can show off my missionary tan lines! I love the gospel and I love you too mom! 
Love,
 Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment