Thursday, September 25, 2014

September 15, 2014


My beloved mother! Well this Sunday went a little better! We had three persons in sacrament meeting, and one of them will be baptized this week! so that is a lot better than the past week. We are working hard here contacting all of the people that we pass in the street, well which aren't many cause nobody goes outside in the heat... So today is the independace day of Mexico, so we will have to be in the house at 6:00 and this Friday we have our party with the stake! Jeez mom you have to take follow the example that your mother put for you, go to all of the games! Wow good for Mckell that is a lot to run..(on not making it to all of the grandkids games and McKell's half marathon)
  I know that I have to have a really high GPA and get a good score on another test that I have to take, but what I want to know is, well I have heard that some of the best dentist have came out of BYU so I don't know if that would help me get into dental school, or now that Utah has a dental school if going there for all of my normal school will help me get into their dental program.
    That is one of our problems here in San Luis, a lot of the people here do not want to accept Joseph Smith as a Prophet... I don't know how you could say no. By their fruits you shall know them. There are 84,000 missionaries in the field, how much more good fruit do you want? We will contunue! 
I love you mom, Love,
 Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment