Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 10, 2014


My stomach is all better, well, for now.  Glad to hear that grandma is doing well with the surgery,  I will make sure to keep her in my prayers. 
  E.Y.! haha he is a good kid, the mission really does wonders on the life, I am sure you have seen that with your two other, not so good looking boys, but really it is great and I am loving every minute of it, even when it is not going so great. I really do need to write better in my journal, I have not done to great at that to be honest with you. Today we went and visited the temple and ate some tacos de birria oh soo gooood. I will send you some pictures of the temple. 


Then later we are going to make 300 tamales for the homeless people with our recent converts! That shoud be a good time and they are loving the gospel and love to serve and do what they can for people that have less. 


  
Oh that is way sad that he passed away, not really that it makes death of a loved one that much easier but we have the oppurtunity to be able to see them again! (Ryan Noorda is a snowmobile accident)
  Everything is going well here. we have transfers this next Monday and so we find out where we go on Saturday,  I really hope that I get transfered out of here but I think I will stay here for at least one more transfer..... Well I hope all is going well mom says that things are moving slow with the kitchen but hey at least they are moving.  
Love ya paps.
Love,
 Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment