Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3, 2014

TRANSFERS TODAY!! and I am going to....stay here again, haha. Well this will be my fourth transfer here and I will have a least one more to come because after this my comp goes home so I will stay here to teach the next missionary where everyone is at in this area. But that is alright we have quite a bit going on right now and it will be cool to see all of our people progress. Yeah dad told me about Lila, sad, but it was her time. 
  How crazy is that thatTaylor is getting married and all of that. I dont know seems pretty crazy how fast that all happened! Yeah I hear from the buddies every week not all of them every week but they are all doing really good, Kylan seems to be doing great he has a baptism coming up this weekend! Yeah you would think that I would have a shower but no they are not all that modernized, well some places are but here in my sector no not so much.  Me and Elder Watts decided that Tijuana mission is the ugliest mission you can get called to. But I am here and there is nothing I can do about it so might as well find out why God called me to this mission, right?! 
  What ladies are you talking about?? cause if it is all my ladies back home they are all getting married, but if it is my ladies here they are going to church!!! and they love it!
Well mother I love you a really a bunch and am very really grateful for all that you have done and do for me! 
Love your Missionary! 





Yeah I heard they got the smack down, O'l Manning just couldn't do it for them. Yeah and Jennie told me about the bears getting worked too. That is fun to have the grandkids over night, you old mut. That is kinda wierd to have a bunch of eagles hanging around, isnt it?
   That is cool about the guy taking the lessons, we were talking to a member the other day and we were talking about how everyone has their time. How there are a lot of people who know the church when they were little or some time in there life and never had the oppurtunity to be baptized or they didnt see the importance of it at that time. But that is just preparing them to recieve it later in there life. 
   Yeah, I think that it is the mental part of it all. I stay up some night and think about stuff and how to help these people, and I won't lie every once in a while I slip into thinking about how everything is going back home. But yeah you are right I just have to do my best and let the Lord take care of the rest. 
 Well this week was really pretty normal. We had a lesson with a lady, who I just can't figure out, with our ward mission leader and his wife. So this lady has been to church a couple of times but not in our ward, she went with her friend to a different ward. But she came to our ward this past Sunday and she said that she didnt like it. But then we went to her house earlier in the week and talked to her and got everything settled out and she was ready to go again and we set a baptismal date for her. Then we had this visit with the ward mission leader and it was awful. She was just anti do anything didn't like the church once again. So we explained to her the importance of praying to know the truth, and she was just kinda whatever with it. Then at the end the wife of the ward mission leader bore her testimony about how this lady is a special daughter of God and how great her potetial is, but also the satan knows that is doing all that he can to keep her from reaching her potencial. The spirit filled the room and we left her with that. so we will pass by this week and I hope that she has prayed and recieved an answer. 
  Well I hope that all made sense ha, 
I love ya paps.
 Love,
 Elder Zundel


 know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and glory in it. do anot bglory of myself, but glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.
 10 And behold, when see many of my brethren truly penitent,and coming to the Lord their God, then is my soul filled with joy;then do remember awhat the Lord has done for me, yea, even that he hath heard my prayer; yea, then do remember his merciful arm which he extended towards me.
Well, this is why I am here in Mexico Tijuana, this is why I am serving a mission! That I can be an istrument in the hands of my Savior that I may bring some person to feel of the remission of their sins, that has brought to my life so much happiness, that cannnot be compared to. That every time I see someone take one small step towards the Savior I am overwhelmed with the love that God has for them and I see the love that the Savior has for his brother because we are all children to the Grand Creator. And how lucky am I to be the means by which Christ can save the children of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment