Tuesday, January 7, 2014

January 6, 2014


Good to hear that everything is going good back home! That is some pretty nice information to get! (insurance money) That is awesome about the boys hopefully they can keep going without the support of their mother. I would say it is very important that their mom has a better oppurtunity to hear the gospel, because I know I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the parents that I have. Oh that is way sad about her husband hopefully the joy of the gospel can help her come to know that the church is true. Oh that is fun is the family going to the house or you guys going somewhere? ( to have missionary lessons in Spanish)
That is awesome about Parker! He must be working pretty hard! Oh that sucks that Mckade hurt his back I bet it is hurting him worse to be missing out on games than to be hurt. 
Crazy how fast all of the little guys are growing up!
 This week was probably the Best week of my mission so far!!! So there was a group of about 250 Americans who came to our church to build houses and do service. I loved being able to talk to them and help out some with the drywall and painting and all of that good stuff. Then on sunday we went by some of our investigators and they couldnt go to church, then passed by some more and they couldnt go to church... then we went by some more and they could go to church!! We had 8 of them in church yesterday!!!! I am so happy about that you have no idea. I was really sad when the Americans went home on Friday because it was like a little bit of America right here in Tijuana! That is about what happened this week not way eventfull but very successful which is better I guess.
 Well I love you pray for you daily!
 Love,
 Elder Zundel



WHAT TAYLOR!!!! that is crazy happiness to her though! HAHA I love hearing about the little guys ha they are awesome. But I dont have a lot of time to write this week but things are good with me I love you so much.  I will write something for them next week.  More Fasting and More prayers brought more investigators!
(a little side note to mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment