Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December 30, 2013

HAHA OOPPsss yeah you are right better not do that one again. (about hanging up with out mom saying good bye!) But man was it nice to be able to talk to you guys and hear your voices. Really a nice little blessing. I want to talk a little bit about what I said about what I said about not liking the mission or something of that matter.
  I LOVE THE MISSION! I love being a missionary, I love teaching the gospel, I love helping people, I love seeing people smile and be able to rejoice in the blessing that the gospel gives. I love the people here they are so nice, so humble. The place itself not so much kinda really ugly ha. But I do love the food also! The only thing that I do not like is when we work our butts off every week have quantos nuevos and a bunch of awesome lessons, then people tell us that they are going to go to church and then we go by their house Sunday morning and nobody can go... really I have a love hate relationship with Sundays. I love the sacrament, but I get so dissapointed that we dont have our investigators in church. 
   But this week I fasted Saturday night for our investigators that they would be able to go to church with us. And guess what happened???? We went by all of them in the morning an none of them could go... just a typical Sunday. Then we got done with the meeting and I had a miracle a lady just moved into the ward who is a recent convert and her 9 year old son wants to be baptized too!! How awesome!
   Then also when I was talking to grandpa on the phone it made my mission. I could care less (not really) if I had a baptism the rest of my mission when he told me that he was in the 15th chapter of Nephi I was so happy! I dont know if you heard him but he says this book is a little crazy in the 3rd chapter the guy cuts the kings head off, this is more brutal than Sudan Husain. hahah. But ever since I have been out here I have prayed every night that the hearts of Grandpa and Grandma would be softened and that someone would help them get on the path back to their Heavenly Father.
  Okay so we sleep on bunkbeds and I sleep on the top bunk. I was sleeping last night and at about 3 guess I was on the edge of the bed and I rolled from my side to my back and I fell right off the bed about 6 feet to almost my death. I woke up this morning with a pretty sore neck and shoulder. Well there you have it from this guy I hope you have a wonderful week and I love you a ton!
Love, 
  Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment