Monday, December 15, 2014

December 8, 2014
I am Megatron!



  So this week I went on interchanges with some missionaries that are out kind of in the middle of nowhere, and I went out there a couple of weeks ago and a missionary and I found a lady that only has one leg, and when we got there she did not use makeup or dress nice let alone do her hair, but I went back to do interchanges again with them and we went to visit the same lady and the fist thing she tells me is I have changed haven't I. Her hair  done, makeup on, and a dress, WOW the Gospel changes lives, really one of my favorite moments as a missionary! 
  Tell my grandperants thanks a ton, a ton! The Christmas time is a great time of year I love it so much the Mexican people don't go all that hard on Christmas.  I think my favorite scripture right now is Isaias 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlastingFather, The Prince of Peace.the gospel is so true and I love you!!! ahh.
    and if you want to send some cookies I dont know that would be cool.
 I love you mom,
 Love,
 Elder Zundel



Yeah I will be sure to be safe about the whole hernia thing, lots of good water okay okay.
  So some more cool things happened with our dreamer lady, so I am not sure if I mentioned this in the last email but in her dream she was with her husband her daughter and some other little boy who she did not know who was. Well we go over to her house this week and we are talking with them and she tells us after a while that she is pregnant! whoooah so she started crying again, and she had some problems with the word of wisdom, but ya she has to leave everything behind at forces now! Really cool, I love that family!
  So I will be skyping home on Christmas, I am not sure what time yet... Yeah we have a little Christmas tree and we are singing a lot of Christmas songs, I think we are all pretty excited about Christmas! The people recieve us really well being two gringos so that is good, ohhh yeah so Sunday morning we walk into our garage thing and there are no bikes.... so that really sucked so that is why I took out money this morning I had to get a new one of those, oh and they don't have cheep ones in Mexico like you would think they are all like 60 bucks shoot! 
Good bye bikes


Yeah send me all of the skype info por favor.
Good to hear that the little guys are doing well in their wrestling, and that the bears will be a tough team this year, I saw a pic of Mckade getting up to throw down a dunk! 
  So I was thinking  yesterday about all of the memories that I had in sports of playing in big games, and all of the things that I did in high school, and honestly the memories that are my favorite are the times that we spent together. Going and hitting on Sundays, the couple of times we went fishing, I love you Dad. 
Love,
Elder Zundel


No comments:

Post a Comment