Tuesday, May 13, 2014


I love you mom! 
  Yesterday was wonderful I loved every minute of it! I am glad I got to see everyone and all of the nieces and nephews they are all groing up so much!
 I know we are going to see a lot of fruits of our labors in this next little while and I am really excited for that! 
Tell Ada Hola! that is awesome that she got that and that she has a goal to go to the temple, that is what I like to tell the people here, that the goal is not baptism but to enter the temple. 
I love you mom and I know you love me. 
Love,
 ELder Zundel

Yesterday was a wonderful day! It gives me a little bit of fire to get some more work done out here! 
Um I will let you know when I will buy some shoes. I checked today about contacts and it looks like I will need some new ones in about 3 months or so. 
Thanks for all that you do for me dad and the example that you are for me, you keep me going in the work of the Lord. You will always be my hero. 
Love you. 
Love,
 Elder Zundel





No comments:

Post a Comment