Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014

Some Elders!

  Okay so my week was pretty dang good. We have baptized for the last two weeks in a row and are going to baptize this week also. I will leave this area after this week, but this area will continue to baptize throughout the month of May. So I am really happy about that! We are going to play some mini golf today and eat at TGI Fridays so that should be a good time. I had to give a talk in sacrament this last week and I did pretty well I thought I had to harp on the members a little bit but I hope it helps them to get the work going in the ward. I am excited to leave this area and get to start somewhere new, but at the same time I know that I will miss this area when I leave,  I have gotten to make a pretty good relationship with the members and with the investigators. 
Well jeez how couldn't you miss this guy. (referring to our Easter camp trip and him not being there) How crazy is that that Taylor is getting married, I dont know why but it seems really strange for me. I really dont know anything about politics so that will be one thing I will have to study up on when I get home. Oh the good old baseball auction that is a good program. Oh yeah I kinda forgot about that scholarship. Yeah make sure to send fotos I like having those a lot! 
  Yeah you best as well make the best with that missionary you got now! Put her to work. Read your Book of Mormon every day!
 Love you.
 Love,
 Elder Zundel

The guy we baptized throwing his cafe' down the toilet

We baptized this man this week and were going to baptize his wife next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment