Sunday, August 2, 2015

July 27,  2015
God Bless America


Hey so the homecoming of Riley and I is the same day? what we goin to do about that? How am I going to be at his party and my party? Wow it is so crazy how everyone is on their way home or just chilin' at home, I think Tanner V goes home this week too! so cool! Good to hear that everyone had a good time at the trip and that everyone was safe!!! Yeah I think that Jarom and Nicci are alright haha. I am really excited to see all of my little nephews and nieces, I bought some really cool stuff for my nieces haha!!!
  Well gues what mom, I am going to the Temple this Saturday!!! We baptized 7 people last week and we are going to the temple this week! I am so excited!! We will go with all of the ward, well those who have a recommend and a visa, but we will be in the crew with the ward, we will take a bus on Saturday morning and get back that night! And another baptims or two this week as well will be real nice!!
Baptism of Rosi and Alison


Baptism of Luz, Rose, Fredy and Brandon
this picture was sent from the temple trip through Face Book. San Diego Temple!

Baptism of Mercedes


Mom I am going to see you in one week and am so excited I love you mom! 
Love,
 Elder Zundel


The last taco feast

The last week of us
Todos and celebration with tacos
So here is the deal, I will work really really hard this week because it is the last one that I will have as a full time missionary.... that is so crazy to say... But very real.
Back sweat
Yeah I left that lawn lookin pretty dang good before I headed out and it best as well look the same when I get back paps haha. 
That is some pretty scary stuff with the accidents that could have happend, but really I know that God watches over our 
crazy family and I am very greatful for that!!  
Well the work here is going really good we were able to have some good success this transfer as we will end with 9 or ten baptism so that is really cool a lot of work but for sure worth the price! This last week was really an awesome experience to be able to see seven people get baptized and seven confirmations. Both of the baptismal services were awesome and we sang in one and a young woman with a lady sang in the other and when the young woman sang it was amazing!! the most spiritual baptism I have had these two years. 
Well dad I love you a ton I am grateful for all that you do and have done for me! and I will see you very soon! 
Love,
 Elder Zundel
Salsa competition

.....more salsa



No comments:

Post a Comment