Wednesday, July 15, 2015

July 13, 2015

HELLO! that is really good that Hess got home good and that he is a good young man! Yeah that is pretty cool that Jeff and Lisa went to get Riley!! (in Italy) I bet they are having a real good time. 
But time is going by really fast, I thought that this last month would go by slow, but did I think wrong! Really I have a lot of mixed feelings about going home. I know that I will miss all of the mission experiences and the way that I am living my life right now, but I feel like I need to progress more and that I can not progress more here. So I am pretty excited to get home and see yall! 
Reading the Scriptures

  Things have continued to go well in the work of the Lord we had 14 people in church this week and we are still hoping to complete our goal of at least 10 baptisms in July, we had one this week!! We are hoping for another this week and 9 or 10 for the next week!!! so that will be really exciting!
umm well I think that going to the dentist and eye doc is a good idea for while I am in recovery, but how I am pretty much made of steel, I will not need that much time to recover! 
Yeah you better ask Don about when I will do the service so that we can do that before the surgery!!(for the Nucor scholarship)
 I am loving this work, it never gets old haha! 
I love you paps, 
Love,
Elder Zundel

Chuey and his girlfriend's family

My new comp, Elder Rawlings



the last district

Leader Mission, Jonathan
Mexican Food

Elder Vera a bud from  the mish
Maria y Melissa
fam of Servando (that called mom)


Manuel and his family



No comments:

Post a Comment