Wednesday, July 8, 2015

July 6, 2015

Well it looks like you guys had a great time at the pick nic! (copied dad's oops) as usual. Yeah paps you best as well throw in the towel. There is a guy in our ward that is an ex pro boxer, he has some really fast hands! and he is 51 and still in pretty dang good shape! We are going in the mornings and doing a little box with his nephew that is fun!
   I know this is the true chruch, and that Christ is at the Head of it! 
Wow that is pretty crazy that everyone is heading home... yeah I will be there pretty soon! That made me laugh to hear about Nash jumping off and belly flopping haha, I believe that I got a lot of your genes in me cause I was pretty worried all week about that family and all of those little guys in the water.
   Well the work here is going pretty good. My comp and I are working harder than snott and loving every minute, we are so tired!!! We will have a baptism this week and from here on out we will be having one or more every week!! that makes me pretty excited. We found a family and they are really cool it is a single mom Luz, and her 3 kids; Freddy, Brandon and Rosi. They are really cool, so we taught them lesson one and invited them to church and they were down! So we were at church waiting for them and then never got there, then at the end of Sacrament Meeting they come walking in, they told us that they went to the wrong church and they asked if the two white kids went to that chruch and they said oh yeah come sit down and they will be here in a minute... the two white kids never showed up haha but they got to the church and are progressing really well. We also have a couple other families that are progressing and we are hoping to baptize more than 10 in July and if we do that then Pres will take us to the temple!!! 
I went to the dr. today and she gave me some pills to go to the bathroom so hopefully that will help!!! and she checked the hernia and it is alright as long as it does not cause pain something that we already new. 
Well Paps I love you, 
Love,
Elder Zundel

Hi mom, well it continues to be hot and things continue to go well with all of the investigators, well almost all of them.. we have a big family that we are teaching and we were not able to find then all week... they did go to a Relief Society meeting and the bishops wife said that they loved it but we could never see them, we called them on Sat. night and they said that they were going to go to the church, but they went to a party Saturday night and didn't get up for church. We are going to pass by with them today and see whats up, but we are pretty sure that all is well..
 I am drinking a lot of water and trying to keep in  the shade. I love you mom.
Love,
 Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment