Sunday, August 2, 2015

July 27, 2015

  Well this will be the last email that will be sent from Elder Zundel so it might as well be a good one! These have been the best two years for my life, I have grown and have learned more than I ever imagined and am ready to apply this to my life. I have never had so many trials and hardships in my life, but that being it is hard to remember any one of them, because of the joy that overcomes it all by being able to bring people back to Christ. I LOVE this Gospel, the way that it changes lives is a miracle in itself. To be able to see the weight of the troubles of the world taken off of the shoulders of the people that accept the Lords help in their lives has been such a blessing for me. I can't help but to remember the words of Alma as he spoke about remembering what Christ had done for him by seeing others being cleaned of their sins. I can also feel this love that Christ has for me as I see others come clean of sin and enter into the pathway to happiness. 
  I know that Jesus is the son of God, our Redeemer and Savior. That he came to complete the will of his Father and our Father by taking the sins of all of us upon Himself. I know that through and only through this great atonement of Christ that we may be able to return to live in our heavenly mansions. I know that Gods love is real that he loves us uncondicionaly and that he will never leave us alone. He hears and answers our prayers. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the church of God and that his Son leads and directs it this day. Joseph Smith restored this gospel as a Prophet of God and was able to bring forth the Book of Mormom. I know that families can be together forever this is the plan of our Heavenly Father! 

 I LOVE YOU ALL!
   
    Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment