Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June 15, 2015

Well that does sound like a pretty exciting week! We did not have such an exciting week, there was a lot of rejection as we talked to the people in the street and went to appointments, but the good thing is that we still have some good solid investigators who are progressing and a couple of new people who went to church, actually some members got their hands in the work and brought them to church. I believe that this will be my last week here in Matamoros, but if not this will for sure be my last area. Well this is going to be short one we have a lot of stuff to get done today and the sun only gives us 12 hours to do it.. I love you Paps, You and the fam are always in my prayers. 
Love,
 Elder Zundel

Okay we will call it a plan to come back to the dedication!! Okay I will stay here in mind and heart, you get all ready for me to there in a couple of weeks.... Just one thing Elder Watts told me that he is going out to vacations from the 10th to the 17th so I guess I will move down there the 18th or not sure about that? Justice is married? that was a quick one! oh and Elder Hadley has a couple of medical problems that he has to go home every once in a while for surgery, I still stay in contact with him, Good kid!
 Kenz is going to have another little Jack? that is cool, tell Jason that he is sinning and that he needs to bring children of God to the earth.
 That is awesome that the ward could have a baptism, I don't know if I ever heard of a convert baptism in the ward when I was home?? Now they are having a couple which is really good!
Wow bubba is home, that is so crazy! and Hess is getting ready so crazy, before you know it you will be giving me a big ol hug in the airport!!! Um I say that you can just keep the letter there until I get home, I don't see the need to spend money to send another package. Wow you are going on all of these awesome adventures right before I get home, that is kind of showing off haha.
  But things here are going alright not to great, but not bad. We have been having some troubles in finding new people to teach. But we will continue to search for more and more people. Out little buddy Chuwi still is not baptised but now we know why and we are working on that one to help him feel the forgiveness of Christ. We are hoping to see that Magdalena and her children will decide to be baptised this week! I believe that this will be my last week here in this area, and then only one transfer more... and my last area but who know we will see what they tell me on Saturday night. 
Well Mom I love you very very much
 Love,
 Elder Zundel


No comments:

Post a Comment