Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013

Hola Padres!
   Well this week was one of un poquito mas excito! we had one Investigator in church he is pretty pumped about it too so I am really excited for him! Well I felt pretty crappy until thursday morning this week but now I feel good and ret to go! So I dont know if I told you about this Estela woman but we taught her this last week and she was progressing very well and planning on going to church. Then we had a lesson with her and we asked her at the end if she would pray about the BoM to know if it is true or not. And she went off! WHY do I have to pray about the book of mormon I know it is the word of God because it talks about good things blah blah blah and then she didnt come to church and didnt let us set up an appointment with her... We will go by her house this week though and ask her what's up. That  was a real bummer of the week but on the up side this Abraham, the one who was in church is awesome! He is 14 and really just taking it in, he has a little bro who is 7 and he listens to all of the lessons with him and he said the prayer the other day and it was so powerful WOW!
 I sent Cooper a letter this morning with a little bracelet in it for his baptism let me know when he gets that,  I sent it to his house. 
So I was thinking this last week after this all happened with Estela, "why can people not just do these two simple things; read just a little part of the Book of Mormon and then ask God their father if it true." Then I thought about the people of Moses. They were stricken with some kind of sickness and all they had to do to be healed was to look at the serpant. That simple! But It says that many parished because they were slothful and because of the simplicity of it. I think that is so applicable to reading and praying about the Book of Mormon, you would think with something that has an impact on a persons salvation that they would take it a little more serious. I dont know just a thought I had. I will get a new comp In two weeks and I am pretty stoked for that! I am going to make him be exactly obedient so we can have some success! I dont know a lot about the calling thing but I will call on christmas day and who's number should I call? and Also I might be able to do skype but I dont know for sure? It is aloud but not sure where to do it?
 Make sure to tell grandma thanks for the package I loved it. And that I dont have an oven to put those puff things in ha we dont have anything to cook with... My favorite little card goes to Crusty! haha it made me laugh so hard!
  Okay I don't know if I said this in my last Email but I would like study guides for the Book of Mormon, Old and new testaments also! and that one stem shocker thing, the thing with the little pads that you put on your skin and it shocks you.
  Thanks for all of your love and support I love you mom! Keep up the good work with your calling!
Love Elder Zundel

Ps nope have not recieved anything more letters. Yeah I am a Man! 19! 
               Oh and how bout the box elder county fair! yea didnt know it came to Tijuana tambien. 

side note to mom:
I love the young men that I grew up with! what great examples I have for friends! I love you I wrote dad a long email! Oh yeah and can you send me some more SD cards! I dont want to delete any of my pictures. and some batteries for this camera too it burns through those like the new F350s burn though diesel.



1 comment:

  1. I happen to have an extra study guide for the Book of Mormon if you want it to send to him!!!

    ReplyDelete