Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013

No se preocupe! All is well. I just didnt have time last week to get to a cumputer. But this week yeah I did ha. Well anyways I will start with last week. We had one investigator in church her name is Betsy, she is 20 and progressing well, she also has a friend who we are teaching with her. He was not able to go to church but says that he will be able to this week, but he couldn't. Abraham was not able to go to church for some reason, with his family. And good news! Estela let us come back and she is progressing again! So great. This last week was a little different and I didn't like it. Tuesday my comp went to the temple so I went with other Elders, then Wednesday I went on transfers with another elder until Friday morning. 
Then we went to a baptism in another area on Friday night , entonces there was not a ton of work done in our area. Pero the investigators that we have are doing well and progressing.

  That is awesome about Coops baptism sounds like the little guys really liked it! What a good thing for them to see and look forward to, no?  Well it is pretty stinkin' cold here! Not as cold as there but still cold. I was not ready for this cold weather... not much of a fan! Yeah I was thinking about that the other day cause I can see the other side from some spots in our area, and yeah it is crazy what a couple of miles can do to a nation. But I love the people here, they are awesome!
  Okay so I guess they must have messed up on my pants... cause for some reason when I bent over the other day they ripped. Ha I got some junk in my trunk! 

Well this week was really bad, my comp was really dead and was packing and we visited a lot of members so not a ton of work was done with the investigators... I am upset about that.




 I haven't got my new comp yet, I am with another comp in my district right now waiting. I might get to write again tonight if he hasnt written his family yet, then I can tell you a little bit about him.
  This week I ate 15 tacos ( thats a lot) but they just went right threw me ha, I rolled my ackle again trying to catch the bus ha no bueno. 
  We went and ate with the family who the little boy choked on the sucker, and when we were done eating the older brother of Amulek (choker) Samuel asked me if I wanted a candy, but not a sucker like I gave to Amulek, hahahaha pretty funny.
Well all is well with me Hope it is the same with you guys I love you pray for you always!
Love, 
Elder Zundel

No comments:

Post a Comment